Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Chirstmas To All....| Aberdeen, SD Photographer

Well, we are gearing up for Christmas here...my tree is up, cookies are baking, cards are in the mail (oh, on the way here - I'm sending out New Year's cards this year), CJP's Gia and Papa are here, Aunt TT is on her way, and we are overloading with gifts already. I think, almost every night as I'm trying to fall asleep after staring at my computer screen for the last 3-5 hours, 'how lucky am I?'  I get to be the first one to notice the new things that CJP is learning. I have a WONDERFUL support system here. I get to do something I absolutely LOVE. *Sigh* Life is good. Here is a favorite shot from a recent session. This little girl started me on my way with photographing others. In fact, until recently, all of my client files were housed under her original folder (don't ask me why I never created a new one until now). What a joy to see how she has grown...

No comments:

Post a Comment