Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eeeek! I am moving! | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

Ok, if that didn't get you interested, I don't know what will!!! No, not really moving, but my blog is moving, to a blogsite (a website and blog in one). I've finally bitten the bullet and will be hosting my own site (which is sooo very exciting for me!). Sooo...this is just the 'soft' release of it, I'm still working on the design/layout in my spare time. But since I posted a recent session there, I thought I'd share the link:Awesome New Blog


You can also reach me at my NEW email address! katey@kateydidphotography.com


All right, I will see you over there! But, since no post is complete without an image, here is one from CJP!

Ah yes, the reason that this is no longer my home, the photo upload is not working! I promise though, if you head over to the new site (and don't forget to change your bookmark!) that there will be plenty of CJP!

Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment