Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Holidays from the {R} Family! | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

When I am contacted to create family photos, I most often suggest in the client home. You want your Christmas tree in the photo, you want your bed, you want to be able to take snack breaks or nap breaks, it's just easier, for you. So I was super pumped that Mama {R} was totally up for this and had the Christmas tree ready. It made for some beautiful bokeh in some of these images. I had a wonderful time with you, {R} family - your children are adorable and I can't wait to watch the little man grow up! Enjoy your sneak peek! Oh, and wouldn't you know it, that I spent the day chasing {J} and have one of my favorite images ever of her!

THIS! Christmas lights = beautiful bokeh!

An all time favorite. Mostly because she was a two year old on the move. Caught in a brief moment...

However, this one also has angels singing for me:)


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea to have it at your client's home. You did such a great job with these photos -- they will treasure them always!

    ReplyDelete