Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beautiful light, beautiful model | Aberdeen, SD Family Photographer

I occasionally take models out to practice new things (aka torture someone so that I can grow as an artist). This time I was working with my new lenses, testing their limits, finding their sweet spots and I had fun. It was cold, Christine was great. She's always a trooper. Good news about being a model - gorgeous images, bad news - you sometimes have to suffer extreme weather and my crazy ideas! If you are interested in modeling - let me know. I LOVE so many of these - but Christine is used to me and how I work by now. Enjoy some moments of our beautiful fall!










6 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! LOVE the backlit one of her - #6. Great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backlit ones! This is a beautiful session! Pretty model too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one with her leaning against the tree. What a pretty senior - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous girl! WOW...so beautiful and so full of light.

    ReplyDelete