Friday, November 5, 2010

Amazing light! Aberdeen, SD Photographer

This little man only had time for a super short session while his brother was in school. It's ok because kids this age are hard to get to sit for any amount of time. So, I mostly chase, tickle, and let them be themselves. This is a newer location for me and at this time of year, the lighting is amazing. I'm in love and if you schedule a session soon, you bet I'll be using it. I only have 1 opening for Nov and one for Dec, if you are looking for family photos this year! 
Hats kind of make this my favorite time of year!

The lighting is phenomenal!

A lot of variety can be caught in a mini session!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you are right - that is amazing light! Fantastic job with this cutie! I love the first set with the hat!

    ReplyDelete