Thursday, October 28, 2010

The {R} Boys | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

So I've been swamped. Bad. And I apologize to everyone who is waiting so patiently for their galleries, sneak peaks and orders. If anyone knows how to add more hours to the day - I'd love to know! But...speaking of not enough time - I met with this mama one day and just happened to have moved an ordering session for the next night and BAM - she got her gorgeous day that she was hoping for. Boys - I love em - hope to have a few more some day myself. Especially looking through these images and seeing them together. Mama - you waited so long for a real sneak peek - I hope you love them as much as I do. And for fun - I will offer a little commentary to how a session (full fun session) with me usually goes....
We always start by running around... and run around a lot - it's fun!

Shhhh...we tell silly secrets (which usually involve fart jokes by moi)

And to get this beautiful shot, we have to first start with...

A super silly face!

And to get true brotherly love - we must wrestle (bring extra clothing!)

We take just enough breaks to capture beautiful light (OMG - I'm in love!)



Again, with lighting to die for...

And I love eyelash shots (maybe because there is almost no way CJP will give me one right now, but as a mom, I've spent hours staring at his eye lashes)

Couldn't help but love it...

Just in time with the colors

And my favorite from the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment