Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Love, Miss {K} | Aberdeen, SD Photography

I recently read on facebook (it's now my job to be on there :) a comment from someone saying that their newborn photos didn't go so well. And it got me thinking, as I'm hauling stuff from my basement studio to my living room (because natural light is soooo much better than studio light, so I use it when I can). And when I first met Miss Kinley and she didn't want to sleep - so we wrapped her up:

Ok, back to my point. I realized I have, not only a lot of props, blankets and back grounds, but a lot of knowledge in newborn photography. I'm prepared for the baby who doesn't sleep, but for the most part, I've always been able to get a few peaceful sleeping poses. And not just lay there and be cute:

But something more creative:



So, I present this, off the wall sneak peek as an idea for the next time you are looking for a photographer. Pick one who will do the job you want and do it well. If I feel we didn't get enough or the kids (or baby) just don't want to be photographed today (although it's never happened) - we'll reschedule. I want you to be happy. I want you to know, I've spent hours studying, learning, and practicing - just to get the perfect image. All right - on to the rest of Kinley - she is a doll. I love her little spike, I love her long arms and long feet, I am positive she is one lucky little girl to have such a great mama! Thank you so much Ashley, for choosing me - I feel blessed to have captured such an important part of your lives! Here's Ashley's maternity session here







No comments:

Post a Comment