Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little bit of me...| Aberdeen SD Photography

Well, not really, but these are my boys. Every now and again, when I'm working a ton (like lately) I start worrying that I'm so busy taking photos of others that I'm missing out on CJP's growth and fun. So today (while playing with a new toy of mine & a lens that I don't use much anymore) I grabbed a few that I love. I just thought I share these quick ones, then get back to the grindstone of making sure your photos are perfect :) Here are my boys, CJP in the sand box and us on the golf course. And CJP testing out a new location (and giving his model look, really I didn't teach him that!)













At my brother's wedding



At the lake house that we were at for Labor Day

Testing a new location



No comments:

Post a Comment