Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm in love!!! | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

These aren't new - but the slide show is. Be warned - you may tear up! What am I in love with? The fact I get to do this for a living now! I *heart* new life - Ashley had her ordering session today and with a session - you get to see your slide show. This is just the black and white version of it - but it melts me! So excited to keep capturing new life! I'm also looking to break in to birth photography - where I would capture a live (PG rated) birth. Meeting your child for the first time and capturing it in a beautiful image (don't get me wrong - my hubby did a great job with the camera, but we were both exhausted and only took a few of each other - I can't wait to have this done for my next baby - whenever that it is...).

No comments:

Post a Comment