Saturday, September 18, 2010

{T} Senior Portraits | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

Ok, I had the best time tonight. I know, I know - I say that every time, but it's true. Each time it gets more and more fun. And tonight, it was fun for a few reasons. Let's just say, Taylor was less than thrilled to do senior portraits. I don't blame her (coming from the girl who didn't do engagement photos, and did very few senior photos). Standing and cheesing in front of a camera is rough. It's hard work. It's much easier when you have kids because their cuteness can overcome any insecurities that you might have about yourself. But senior photos? You HAVE to have them, there is not getting around it. And what were Taylor's parting words when she left the studio (yes, it's almost studio time!) tonight - "That wasn't so bad. It was very relaxed. I was worried, but it was fun." Score!!! No, really - I had tons of fun with Taylor and her friend. These shots are a little out of the norm - but really - we had a lot of fun and Taylor was a trooper. This was the first set that it was really cold and you couldn't tell. Thank you Taylor - I had fun and I'm so glad we got to meet and get through this whole senior portraits thing together!









Amazing. Breath taking. Beautiful. Thank you Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment