Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{C} Turns 1! | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

Mr. Collin turns one today!!! We had his two part session last weekend - first the cake smash, which includes a cute cake made by me :), balloons, and a bath! I'm not sure which one each child thinks is the best part...Then we went outside the next night with Collin's brothers {B} and {Q}. We had fun with balloons, giggling, making funny faces, and hanging out on grandpa's motorcycle which was passed on to dad when grandpa went to heaven 2 years ago in November. Mom - you have great boys! They are adorable, well behaved, and tons of fun! There are so many cute ones to choose from - but I think I already know your favs! Thank you, really, for letting me share in this special time!













No comments:

Post a Comment