Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tate is growing up! | Aberdeen, SD Photographer

Wow, I was REALLY looking forward to this session! Tate was the very.first newborn that I did a session with. His parents, adorable and loving...I've taken it pretty hard that he has grown up so fast! He is extremely adorable and I was able to capture some of the true love between Tate and mom and dad. Oh, it makes me want to force my hubby to get in front of the camera with me! But, back to Tate - I can't believe he is such a little man already - I could really see his personality and the way he loved the tractors (which were his dad's when he was little), oh - it was adorable! Tate and my CJP share many of the same character traits (this is what his mom and I have determined) and he's a little over a year younger than CJP - so I think that it why it hit me a little harder too - my baby is growing up! And so is Tate - here's his sneak peek!
A new toy for me from the antique store!

This tractor was his daddy's when he was a kid!


Love those eye lashes!

Fun new location for me - Tate was VERY interested in the weeds and gravel!

A sweet smile for mama!

Can't resist catching a shot of those eye lashes!

He loves his daddy!
I love it!


My new all time favorite shot! I LOVE the love on daddy's face!!! Oh, it makes me love my job!

Couldn't resist showing off this super cute face he made! I did catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment